Monday 23 September 2013

Homework #2

Ignore the GTA 5 sceptics: adults do play video games?

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/sep/20/grand-theft-auto-5-adult-gamers

This article was written by a 42 year old man, therefore I believe that this article was biased because he might like to play video games and has a different take on this subject. As quoted 'When I am feeling less reasonable, the "do adults really play these things?" comment really gets to me. Partly this is because I am 42 and I review these things for a living. I've dealt with my insecurities about this before, but to have people questioning the mental faculties of mature gamers is something of a personal slight. But it's not just that. It's something else. Something more important. '

He also believes that adults share video games with their families and their children etc. And that they learn new things everyday from video games just besides the violence.

Gamescom: visitors play Fifa 14 on the Xbox One

No comments:

Post a Comment