Tuesday 24 September 2013

Presentational feedback

  • How your research contributed (or failed to contribute) to the presentation
As my question was 'How do artists in the music industry influence the youth and the society?' My research contributed to the presentation as I talked about a range of things such as target audience which was the youth in this case. For example, I talked about youngsters would look up to their role models such as Bruno Mars and how he talks positive within his music however, when it comes to his personal life, it was well known that he was a cocaine addict and this leads to binary opposition as it is a constant battle between good and bad. The society may argue about him being a good role model or not for the youth.

Some of my research that I failed to contribute was that I talked about the positive sides of some artists such as Eminem but I didn't talk about his negatives such as his alter-ego of Slim Shady and some of the things he's done in his past and some spiteful lyrics which would get society to see him in a negative way, however the target audience of the younger generation would still see him as 'badass' and still a good role model. 
  • The delivery of the presentation
I believe that the delivery of my presentation was fluent and confident as I made direct eye contact with the audience and I faced them 
  • The topic area chosen
  • How you plan to develop the presentation into an extended academic essay

No comments:

Post a Comment